Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Final Layout for our Year's Album

For today's post, we'll finish up the last pages for our album for the year that we did with my Scraps and Prayers group.  This was our December layout.  I used an unexpected stamp set for this one:  Papaya Collage.  I used it for the frames, as a mat for the photos.  The trees were an accent along the bottom of the pages.  The stamped piece (under the mosaic pieces) is from the Papaya Collage stamp set.  I cut the white pieces and attached them over some Cherry Cobbler seam binding to form a sort of border along the bottom of the pages.
My color story is Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  The pine trees are stamped along the bottom of the pages for some added texture in the background.
Come back for my next post and I'll review the pages for the entire album for the year.  This has been a great project.  At our class next week, we'll be adding pages for the front and back pages for our album.  These pages will be designed to stand alone as a layout, for an additional option, instead of front and back pages for the album.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...