Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More Cards for Friday Night Cards Class

Here's another sneak peek at the cards for my Friday Night Cards class.  We'll be making 6 cards.  If you get a friend to sign up, too, you each get to make a bonus card.


All our cards will have a nature theme this time... flowers ... birds ... nature fun.

Here's the one I shared previously...
As you can see, there will be a variety of colors and designs.  I was under the weather Monday and Tuesday, so I am still prepping for this class.  Therefore, you may sign up through Thursday evening to participate in this class. 

Up next:
News about upcoming opportunities for Christmas classes.  
Check back to see all the fun I have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...