Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to Convention -- What We Saw

We saw so many amazing things at Convention this year.  One of the most exciting things to see is when they show us new products that are coming our way.


We have TWO amazing new Thinlits Card Dies coming out August 1st.  Trust me; you will love these.  They do folds and cuts all in one step.  We saw some amazing demonstrations using these new thinlits.  I can't wait to get mine and start creating.

Item # 133480        Circle Card Thinlits Die        $32.95
Item # 133479        Label Card Thinlits Die         $32.95



Aren't they fabulous?  They do all the work for you.  You just sit back and dream up creative ways to use them.  You will see these in use at my future classes --- a lot!  

We also saw a new product called an envelope punch board.  I got to play with this one a bit at the Product Fair booth.  It was easy and fun.  
You can make all different sizes of envelopes with it and even round off the corner of the top flap for a great finishing touch.  This will be coming out soon.  I'll let you know more details when I have them.
Another fun thing we saw was our new Undefined.  It's a kit to carve your own stamps.  There was a terribly long line at the booth where we could try this, so Jenn and I didn't get to carve anything --- yet.  I have a kit on the way and am trying to decide what to carve first.
Item # 133402   $19.95

Our friend Shannon gave a demonstration using this and she made a complete set for what she called The Perfect Breakfast.  It had doughnuts, diet coke, bacon and eggs.  It was so cute!  Wanna see it?  Take a look!  
Yesterday, I finally started to pull out of my Sienna lag (as opposed to jet lag) and really worked in my studio a bunch.  I started working on my Spooky banner for my October Stamp Club.  It is going to be so much fun!  With the accessories kit, I can't believe how quickly it goes together.  Of course, I changed mine up a tiny bit, but that's what I do:)  I'll share it with you soon.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...