Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Step It Up Series, Card 2

In continuing my series on using card templates and making stepped up versions of cards, today's cards are from Laura's sketch.  Here are my 2 cards --- following the sketch and then stepping up my design. 
Here is the sketch that Laura chose:
This one was a little challenging, because I didn't want to make it look like the butterfly.  I wanted to show how you can really change the image, but still start with a sketch as your inspiration.  This was fun!

Don't forget about the Stamp Club deadline to pay to register for August.  If you did not sign up for the 3-month club (July-August-September), you can still pay $45. and take the August class.  
Pay to register by Monday, July 22.

Here's what we'll be making:
And here's what you'll get to take home:
I hope you'll join us.  We're going to have a lot of fun and I'll give you more ideas to try at home, using your take-home goodies.

Today is the first day of Convention.  I'll be posting about some of the fun things we get to see and do, so be sure to check back often.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...