Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

You Silly Goose ... a Nice Masculine Card in 2 Versions

I love this goose!  It makes a great manly card.  It's from a favorite new set --- Wetlands.  This is the last card from my Friday Night Cards class.  I made 2 cards, actually, to experiment with color stories.  This first one is the one we made at my class.  


The sea oats on the envelope are from this same stamp set.  I used the Aquapainter with ink pads to lightly color the goose and the grasses.  My color story is Island Indigo, Baked Brown Sugar and Soft Suede.  You can see the other cards from our Friday Night Cards class by clicking here.  It will have a couple of links to the earlier cards, as well.  I don't want you to miss anything:)

In my next post, I'll show you the second version.  Be sure to check back to see it.  Also, Christmas is coming --- classes, anyway --- so stay tuned to see what's in store for you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...