Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Step It Up Series, Card 1 ... and A Little Talk About Stamp Club

Today's post is the first of a series on cards.  I did a little project a while back with my Inkin' in the Land of Lincoln Team.  Our project involved sharing templates and then each designing our own cards, using each of the templates.  I even assigned homework, which was to take one of the cards we made and design our own 'stepped up' version of it.
I must admit that I have had a series of technical difficulties with uploading some of the team's cards and sketches, so I will share what I do have.  Sometimes, technology is your friend ... and sometimes not.

First up, this was Lynn's sketch.
On the left (above):  my version of it.  On the right:  my stepped up version of it.

This was the sketch:

I hope this little series will inspire you to try using some templates.  There are lots and lots of resources on the internet for finding and using templates.  Also, do a search on my blog to find more of our template projects and ideas.  Give it a try!

Now, for a little talk about Stamp Club.  
We've already had our first session, in July.  Here's what we got to make for my July Stamp Club Color Camp:
What you did NOT see is all the products that were included in your class fee.  Here's all that each participant got to take home at the end of the class:
That's a lot!!!  All this for just $40.  ($45. if you sign up for just 1 month.)

Here's what we will be making in August:

Here's all you'll get to take home, after the class:
That's a lot of projects, a lot of goodies and a lot of fun!  The August projects will make great gifts and the banner will look cute in your home!  

At each class, I will show you more ideas that you can use to create more projects at home.  If you did not sign up for the 3-month Stamp Club for July-August-September, you can pay $45. to sign up for just August.  The payment deadline is Monday, July 22!!!  Sign up now and join in on the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...