Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Winners ... Lots of Lucky Winners

Happy July and Happy Summer!
  
It's a new month and that means more excitement from Stampin' Up!  Also, I'm excited to announce the winners today for my guessing games from my Open House / Catalog Party.

My Favorite New Stamp Set:
Actually, it was a tie between several sets.  It was really difficult to narrow it down.  However, I had no winners in this category.  Maybe next year.
My Favorites Were:
Timeless Talk
Fishin' Around
Wetlands
Too Kind
Kind and Cozy
Regarding Dahlias
Gorgeous Grunge
But, since I absolutely had to pick just one:
Regarding Dahlias


I will be posting some projects soon which use this great stamp set.  I just love the huge dahlia!

My Favorite New Color:
I was able to narrow this one down to just one ---
Strawberry Slush

I did give you one clue for this guessing game ---
What color do you see the most?  Strawberry Slush.
I had 2 winners for this guessing game --- drum roll please ---
Elaine B.
Chris B.
Congrats, you two.  You will receive a note in with your order concerning your prize!!!

So... Happy July and Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...