Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July ... at Prairie Treasures

I have to admit it; I really like working on a bit of Christmas in July.  It's quite fun!  Here's a peek at some of the goodies I've been working on lately.  I thought I'd share these with you, to give you some ideas to start working on for Christmas.  These are for my Prairie Treasures booth.  At the Root Cellar, we're having a little celebration --- Christmas in July.  I can't wait to see what all the other booths have for Christmas in July.  Come on down to the Wildflour and check it all out!

The little treat bags clipped to the tiny Christmas tree can hold a treat such as a little candy bar, a container of coffee or hot chocolate, or even a gift card.

The 2 Christmas houses are designed to sit over a votive candle (battery only) and the windows glow with Christmas cheer.  These are so much fun to make that I made 2 more this year!  One is a Victorian style, with lots of details.  The other is a gingerbread house and has tons of cute little details on it --- all hand cut.

If you need to start early on Christmas cards, I have tons available.  I have different styles, different sizes, and varying prices.  Wouldn't it be great to get a head start this year?

The 2 decorative plates that you see are great for cookies for a gift or putting out that late night snack for Santa.

Need more gift ideas?  I have wine bottle gift bags that would be great to take to holiday parties.

My wreaths are designed to be used seasonally or year round.  I have several styles and sizes available.  There are lots of framed decor items that would make great gifts, along with decorative gift boxes.

Come on down and see all the fun for Christmas in July!  I'm off to make even more goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...