Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Last New In Color (in our series): Strawberry Slush

Today, we meet the last new In Color in our series on our new colors --- Strawberry Slush.  This is a yummy color and makes me want a strawberry snow cone.

Here are the cards based on the Color Coach suggestions:
I must say, the one one the right got lots more shots, but I do like them both.  Changing the color story really made a difference in these 2 cards.  Which color combo do you like the best?
On both embossed images, I've used the back (debossed) side of the image for a little bit different look.  It gives a nice, but subtle, texture to the background.

 Color story for the card on the left:
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Sahara Sand
Color story for the card on the right:
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...