Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Let's Take a Look at My June Classes

With June just around the corner, let's take a look at my upcoming classes for June.  First up, let's look at my Monday Night Stampers class for June 2.  We'll be making an entire technique journal, doing just what the journal title says:  DIP, DYE, EMBOSS, SPRITZ AND GLITZ.  We'll be working with ribbons and several other elements that can be used to add some glitz and glam to your projects.

It's so much fun to experiment with different techniques.  After learning each one, we'll create a wonderful reference tool, by keeping samples of each technique in our journal.
Next up, is my Scraps and Prayers class for June 9.  We'll be making a photo block.  You can use this to show off a favorite card or photo.
We'll be using some of the new DSP from our brand new Moonlight DSP stack!
Last, but not least, is my Friday Night Cards class for June 13.  We'll be playing with all our new In Colors and making some really cute cards.

And.. if that's not enough fun for June, I'll also be holding my annual Open House/New Catalog Party on June 22.  I'll have all kinds of exciting new things to share with you then.  It will be a ton of fun!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...