Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Fabulous Work of Art Note Card

Here's a cute little note card for today, made with our wonderful new stamp set, Work of Art.  I used all 5 of our new In Colors for ink choices when I stamped this card.
By adding a second layer of white CS to the front and popping it up on dimensionals, it bumps up this card to more of a wow level without adding to the level of difficulty in making it.  It's still an easy card to make and doesn't take very long.
I know I'll be using this stamp set a lot in the future.  I stamped two hearts (one is lighter by stamping off) on the envelope to help it to coordinate with the card.  I stamped one extra heart to cut out and put on a dimensional, to add an extra element of texture to the card.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...