Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Nuts About You

One of our new Hostess stamp sets coming out with the new catalog is called Nuts About You.  It has the cutest little tree in the set.  I chose it for one of the two Hostess sets I could get now with my Preorder.  You'll be seeing several projects I've made with it, for sure.  This card design was inspired by Stampin' Up! in one of their suggested designs sheets for demonstrators.
I won't mislead you into thinking that this was a quick and easy card to make.  It DID take a while to do it, but I think the results are worth it.  There's plenty of room inside for a special note.
The sun is attached with dimensionals and the bird and heart are attached with stacked glue dots, for added dimension.
The leaves were stamped and cut separately and then attached with rolled up glue dots.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...