Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spring Decor with Wreath in Place

As promised, today I'll share how my wreath looks in its proper setting, along with my Spring decor in my living room.  You will notice several of my antiquing finds mixed throughout the room.  I have chosen all white flowers this Spring and love how they make the room come alive and how it all came together.

First, let's start out with a blatant photo bomb.  Toby Joe could see I was getting ready to take some shots and decided to walk into the center of the photo and pose.  You wanted me in it, right?


All the pretty white flowers are from Pier I.



- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...