Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Playing Around With My New Blendabilities

I've been playing around with my new Blendabilities and oh, is it ever fun!  It's an entirely new way of coloring and it is beautiful.  Here are some samples of the same flower, each one colored with a different set of Blendabilities.  So far, I think my favorites are Cherry Cobbler and Rich Razzleberry, but that may change when I order the next batch of available colors.  Which one do you like the best?
Other than the set of 6 skin tones, all the other markers come in sets of three --- a light, a medium and a dark.  Each flower I've shown here has been colored using all 3 markers in the set.

 

I'm not sure there are actually green flowers like this one, but I wanted to try every color.
I added some orange highlights to the center of the green flower.  The other flower centers are done with shades of yellow.
These are all the colors you can get right now.  I've shown all but the skin tones.  You can actually use those to highlight other colors, as well.  Demonstrators can now order the next batch of colors (available to you in August), so I'll soon be sharing more ideas and more gorgeous colors with you.
Here are some other examples, including one for 'what NOT to do' in your coloring.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...