Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some of My July Projects, Part 1

Today's post is the result of creative problem solving.
My stamping during July has been a real challenge.  Since my husband's accident, I've had to be full-time chauffeur, in addition to my full-time baby-sitting during the week.  With limited time, it's been difficult to get an inspiration and then follow it through to a completed project.  I've learned to be creative with my time and my projects.
It has been easier for me to focus on bits and pieces that I could finish in a short amount of time and/or come back to and take several shorter stamping times to finish.  I've found that working on a technique and experimenting with new techniques, as well as creating a few 3-D projects, have worked out the best.  When I have more time, I can actually use those techniques to create a gorgeous new project.

Today, I'd like to start a short series to share some of my recent stamping projects for July.  I thought I'd start first with another of my filter paper flowers, this time sitting atop one of our cute little Kraft boxes.


I've added some of our Hello Honey satin ribbon to coordinate with the flower.  For more info on the filter paper flowers, scroll back to my previous post for all the details, in case you missed it or would like a quick review.
Up next, some more of my July projects.  As you can see, even though my stamping time has been frequently interrupted, I've still managed to get a few projects finished in my studio.  I must create - to keep my sanity.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...