Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Snip and Spritz Flower with Blackberry Bliss

Today, I'd like to share my 3rd gift box which I decorated with my Blackberry Bliss Snip and Spritz flower.  Isn't this a gorgeous color?!!!  I love it!  This gift box is actually one of our boxes with a round window on top.  I wanted to use this one for the size of it, so I covered the inside of the window with some punched flowers so that, when you opened the box, you wouldn't be looking at the glue side of the bottom doily.
Again, I've used 3 lace doilies (as in my previous post).  The white one is kind of pleated/scrunched a bit to make it smaller than the 2 beneath it.  I spritzed those 2 doilies to coordinate with the flower.  I've also used some of our Blackberry Bliss ribbon.  It is gorgeous and it's so easy to work with it.
 Come back soon to see all 3 gift boxes again, along with some 'how to' tips for making the flowers.

Click here for a video on making the snip and spritz flower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fecl-k3k_Us

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...