Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Snip and Spritz Flower with Tangelo Twist

As promised in my previous post, today I'll share my gift box that I decorated with my Tangelo Twist Snip and Spritz flower.  This box is one of our Kraft Gift Boxes.  After all my previous ideas I shared with you on using ribbons, I have yet one more great one for today.  Let's take a look.
Did you figure out how I did it?  I laid my Tangelo Twist ribbon onto my Craft Mat and laid down a line of Snail Adhesive onto the ribbon.  Then, I carefully picked it up and laid it on top of a piece of our Burlap Ribbon.  I pressed it down a lot, to make sure it stuck.  Then, I wrapped the ribbons around my box and pinched in the place where I wanted to tie it off.  I tied it off with a double layer of Linen Thread.  I usually angle cut or V-cut the ends of my ribbon, but I decided that this one looked better straight.  I really like the look.  This would be a cute border for a scrapbook page!
For texture, dimension, and detail, I've used 3 lace doilies under my flower.  The white one is kind of pleated/scrunched a bit to make it smaller than the 2 beneath it.  I spritzed those 2 doilies to coordinate with the flower. 
Come back soon to see my next flower.  We'll be using Blackberry Bliss.  It is gorgeous!!!

Click here for a video on making the snip and spritz flower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fecl-k3k_Us

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...