Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some of My July Projects, Part 4

Today's post concludes my little series on sharing some of my July projects with you.  It's a cute little gift box and it has a special surprise inside it.
This is the same gift box you saw in Part 1 of this series, but I've used it in a different way.  I cut off the top flaps, so that when the box is closed, it makes a little opening to insert your gift, and becomes more like a little, square gift bag.  I punched a hole in each side and tied a Lost Lagoon ribbon through it to create a handle for my little gift bag.

I used a bow (Lullaby DSP)  I made with our die and then added a tag (Chalk Talk) to it.  I made coordinating 'filler' for my gift bag by cutting tiny slivers of Lost Lagoon CS and then crumpling it.  I also added a piece of Lost Lagoon CS to the back, inside of my gift bag, as it shows a little through the window.  

Here's what's inside... a set of little 3 X 3" note cards. 
I've embossed the cute little bird.  It's from our Hello Love stamp set.  It's one of our new, fun Hostess stamp sets. 
I tied a Hello Honey ribbon around the set of 4 note cards.  This will make a great gift for a special someone.

... and, one more time ... here are all my projects:
Let me know if you have questions about any of the projects.  I always read and respond to all the comments left here and I love hearing from you. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...