Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Happy Thing Card

I love the cute little bird on this card.  This was made using our A Happy Thing set from our previous SAB goodies.  I also made use of some of our Irresistibly Yours DSP and colored it a happy blue with some simple sponging.
I added a few Gorgeous Grunge speckles and some punched flowers.  I really don't ever put away my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!
I added a sponged strip of the Irresistibly Yours DSP to the inside of the card and stamped coordinating flowers on the envelope.
If the cute little bird seems 3-dimensional to you, that's because he is.  I cut one out and attached it with dimensionals.  It adds a lot to the card to have the bird really stand out.  Mounting everything on black really has a huge impact.  This card speaks of Spring!
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...