Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sparkles and Flowers

I just finished putting 14 --- yes 14 --- cards into the mail to go out today.  How fun to be able to send a little joy to that many people at once.  I promised myself this year that I'd start sending more cards than ever.  Here's a look at one of the pretty cards I sent out today.  It has some unusual and very pretty features.  
First of all, I used DSP for the outside and the inside.  The outside top layer of DSP is covered with sparkle, even though I can't seem to get it to show in the photo.  I covered it with VersaMark Ink and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP.  It's so easy and makes it look soooooo pretty.
Even the envelope has a special surprise.  After sponging on some Blackberry Bliss, I sprinkled on my Iridescent Ice EP (while the ink was still wet) and embossed part of the envelope edges and corners.
Of course, the most beautiful finishing touch is by adding the gorgeous butterfly.  I love my butterflies!  Now... it's time for you to stamp up some beautiful Spring cards and get them into the mail.  Let's spread a little joy!

Before you go...
Click here to enjoy a short video that shares some really fun ideas for stamping with embossing folders.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...