Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Stunning Background

Let's jump into April with a card that has a stunning background.  This was created using my watercoloring technique.  I then embossed over it, using a background stamp to cover the entire front of the card.  
I absolutely love how it all turned out.  I added a layer of black CS to bring out the black embossing and then used a Crushed Curry card base, to pull in the yellow tones.  I sponged the edges on the inside of the card and then embossed a message.  I added a layer of embossed CS to the flap on the envelope.
Remember, your embossing will have an entirely different look when you're embossing on watercolor paper.  I love this card!
If you missed my posts on my watercoloring technique, click here to see them.
I still have some pieces left, so I'd better get busy and figure out what else to make with them.  

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...