Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Nature's Perfection Meets Painted Blooms... and the Retired List

Here's another card for you today featuring Blackberry Bliss.  The more I play with this color, the more I love it.
I embossed my flower with Gold EP and then watercolored it with reinker and my Aqua Painter.
I used embossing on the inside of the card and the envelope and then used some sponging to add color to it.  I've used pieces of our jute ribbon, to get just the right size for my card.  I colored the ribbon with spritzing and then frayed the ends of it after I tied it, to give a fringed texture to it.
TODAY'S BIG NEWS:
It's that time of year... a bittersweet time of year when we find out what will be retiring.  Are you wondering what will be leaving us?

Click here to see the retired list.
Please note --- If you are planning on getting something from the retired list, do not wait.  I cannot begin to tell you how many times I've had customers regret waiting and then, when they tried to order, it was too late.
     When supplies are gone ... that's it.
Now, click here for a quick review.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.  Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...