Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Little Hello

Here's a cute little card all ready to send a cheery 'hello' to a special someone.  I've used Tangelo Twist for my card base and a Project Life Journaling Card for the top layer.  The little flower is from our Nature's Perfection stamp set.  I stamped it twice and cut one out to attach on dimensionals, for added texture.  I stamped a few flowers onto the envelope, as well. 
My color story is Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White ... clean, crisp, and fun.  This is a pretty easy card to make and it doesn't take a lot of time, either.  However, for the lucky someone who gets it in the mail, it will pack a big surprise. 
I happened to be standing by the door as our Sanctuary Choir passed by on their way into the sanctuary last Sunday.  Three choir members stopped to give me a hug and thank me for a card they'd received in the mail this last week.  This made my day, for sure!  Snail mail is worth the time it takes to make and send a card.  It makes the sender and the recipient happy!  Have you sent any snail mail lately?  Please be sure you do.  It is always a perfect way to make someone's day.  Send some joy in the mail today.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...