Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vellum and Lotus Blossom Card

I have another pretty card for Spring to share with you today.  This one features a lot of fun elements.
Starting with a white card base, I added vellum to the lower portion of the card.  The butterflies are colored on the back of the vellum.  I added a strip of black CS across the top of the vellum and then attached a layer of Blackberry Bliss ribbon on top of the black strip.  I used Liquid Tombow to attach the beautiful embellishments.  
The lotus blossom was cut and then attached with dimensionals.  I added sponging to dress up the coordinating envelope.  To add one more distinctive touch to the card, I cut a piece of the Blackberry Bliss ribbon into tiny fringed strips and let them hang down from the lotus blossom.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...