Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crisp Cantaloupe Card and Some Schedule Changes

How about a Crisp Cantaloupe card to encourage Spring to get back to us?  This one certainly looks like Spring.
The corner of the card and the envelope corner have a sponged portion, using the stencil from our Artisan Embellishment Kit.  I've used a bit of DSP under the focal piece on the card and on the inside of the card.
The beautiful Something Borrowed Embellishments piece just adds the perfect finishing touch to my card.  It's even prettier in real life, because it has a nice shimmery sparkle to it.  I attached it over the bow, using Liquid Tombow.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...