Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lotus Blossom Trio of Cards

I have a trio of cards for you today.  Please enjoy and then tell me which one you like the best.  
The first card has DSP as a background layer and an embellishment on the inside of the card.  It features some of our gorgeous organza ribbon and some speckles from Gorgeous Grunge.
The extra layers of white add a lot to this card.
The second card features a layer that is spritzed with my Blackberry Bliss/Vanilla Smooch/alcohol mixture.
I added a tiny bit of spritz to the envelope, as well.
All the envelopes have a lotus blossom in the corner and a few Gorgeous Grunge speckles.
The third card in the trio features a trio of lotus blossoms and some gorgeous Blackberry Bliss Bakers Twine.  Don't try to say that too many times in a row:)
I added a strip of DSP to embellish the inside of this card, too.
So, now it's time to choose.  Which card in my trio do you like the best?
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...