Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Fancy Bunny Card

I have another bunny card for you today.  This one is a fancy version of the bunny card from my previous post.  It features some easy coloring that makes a big difference.
The image was stamped and embossed onto Whisper White CS and then lightly sponged over to color the entire oval.  I added touches of coloring using the Aqua Painter and ink pads.  It's really easy to color the tiny images when you emboss them first.
I dressed up the envelope and the inside of the card, as well.  
I decided to add a fluffy tail to my happy little bunny.
I honestly think this one looks better in real life.  Sometimes, it's difficult to capture it all in a photo.  It is a really pretty card and I like it.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...