Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Slight Change Of Plans

Rather than stress over the backorder on our Perpetual Birthday Calendars, I'm making a slight change in our plans.  I will now flip this month and next... so we'll be making our Spring layout this month, on March 10 and make our calendars in April.  Here's a sneak peek.
Could there be some kind of new technique at play here?  Yes, there is!  This one is something I kind of made up myself.  It is so much fun and super easy!  You're going to love it!

Why am I only giving you a sneak peek this time?  Just because I want to be sure I am happy with all the rest of my layout.  I want it to be the very best for you that I can make it.
With our Daylight Savings Time beginning tomorrow, March 8, I'm kind of glad we'll be working on a Spring layout this week.  Working on anything Spring right now just makes me happy!
 
Are you in the mood yet to start on some Spring cards?  I hope you'll join us on March 28.  Here are all the cards we'll be making at my class.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...