Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Butterfly Wishes Card

I created today's card using one of my most favorite stamp sets ever.  I love the nature type stamps, as well as any with a vintage look.  This stamp set (Butterfly Basics) hints of both.  Take a look.
This card also features 2 of my all-time 'go to' favorites --- Gorgeous Grunge and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I wanted a few little speckles sprinkled across the background, so I stamped them in gold.  It adds a nice little shimmer in real life.  I always like to do something extra to the envelope and to the inside of the card, as well.  In this case, the fern stamp works well for both.
My color story:
Lost Lagoon
Pear Pizzazz
So Saffron
The butterfly is cut using a die, so the card goes quite quickly.  I added an extra top layer of white to the card, on dimensionals, so the white on white adds a lot of extra class to the design.
Are you in the mood yet to start on some Spring cards?

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...