Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Blackberry Butterfly Layout #1

I waited on posting my layout to be sure I had everything the way I wanted it.  Since then, I've actually completed 2 versions of this layout.  I'll post one today and the second one in my next post.  After that, I'd love it if you'd tell me which one you like the best.  Here's today's version of Blackberry Butterfly Layout #1.
This layout features a lot of wonderful products from our Spring Occasions Catalog.
Here are close-ups of the butterflies.  They are double layered.
The butterflies are cut from Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss CS.  My colors are right out of the color story from the designer papers.
The beautiful fabric rosettes are attached with Liquid Tombow.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...