Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Crisp Cantaloupe Card and a Treat Bag

I have another card with a matching surprise for you today.   This one is a Sahara Sand and Crisp Cantaloupe combo.  Let's look at the treat holder first.
The holder is made using our French Fry Box Bigz Die.  You simply cut 2 and use only the backs of each one.  The little photo tutorial below shows how to put it all together.  
I just added a squiggle of watercolor onto the embossed Thank You on a scrap of watercoloring paper and then, once dry, cut the v-cut using the Hexagon Punch.
The card just showcases the gorgeous background stamp.  I've embossed with white EP onto Crisp Cantaloupe CS.  I used parts of the stamp to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.
I lightly sponged the doily to blend in to the vintage look of the card.
The flowers are from our Artisan Embellishment Kit.
I masked off part of the inside of the card to stamp the lower border.
Pretty?
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...