1. Get a nice square frame.
2. Add a beautiful piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP).
You may have to trim it a bit to fit.
3. Add die cut butterflies (mine are double layered) to the top of the art work.
4. Display in a fun place in your home.
5. Step back and enjoy! It's that easy.
6. If you get tired of it, simply change it all out for something new.
-- I have double-layered my butterflies, using 2 colors of CS.
-- They are all attached just in the middle, so they are very dimensional.
-- Letting the wings overlap the edges of the frame adds more interest to the art.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.