Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tangelo Twist in Two Versions

Today, I have 2 versions of a card for you, featuring one of our 2014-2016 In Colors.  These are made from a pack of pre-cut and pre-scored card bases.  We'll continue until we've worked through all five of the colors.  First up today is Tangelo Twist, with some of our Birthday Bash Specialty DSP.  I made 2 versions of the card ... same design ... different DSP.
Can you tell what 3 punches I've used here?  As always, I've added touches to the envelopes and the insides of the cards to coordinate everything.
Which version do you like the best?
In my next post, I'll share another one of the In Colors.  Be sure to come back to see.

- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...