Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy First Day of Spring!

This darling little bunny with his happy dance shares my sentiments exactly on Spring finally being here.  I know we'll still have some chilly days, but the official arrival brings hope.  We can make it now.
Using the DSP to line the envelope and trim the bottom of the inside of the card just ties it all together.  It doesn't get much prettier than Coastal Cabana.  I will really miss this one when it retires.
The white organza ribbon is an all-time favorite of mine.
Easter will be here soon and, for now, my bunny can dance away to welcome the Spring.  In my next post, I'll share a new version of this same card.  Come back and check it out.

Remember the card I shared with you in my previous post?  The flowers are from one of our new SAB stamp sets.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...