Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Card

Today, I have a cheerful ... lighthearted ... Fall card for you.  It's made with our new Lighthearted Leaves stamp set --- a really great stamp set.  I love all the variety of stamps that you get in it.  I wanted to make a card that had some stamped leaves and still lots of texture and dimension.
I added a paper strip that's actually from our Halloween Happy Haunting DSP.  Be sure to always check out both sides of your DSP, because it often has a side that's not necessarily seasonal and can be used a in large variety of ways.
I wanted touches of gold in various places throughout the card design, so I embossed some gold speckles, added a gold Metallic Foil Doily, and then a tiny strip of our Gold Glimmer Paper.
I embossed 2 of the leaves in white EP, sponged them to add color and then cut them out with our Leaflets Framelits.  Yes!  These framelits coordinate with the Lighthearted Leaves AND the Vintage Leaves stamp sets.  I finished off the card with a tiny bow from baker's twine.  I love how it turned out.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...