Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OSW Tutorial Series, Part 5

For today's OSW card, I have another Christmas card for you.  This one uses DSP from one of our 6 X 6" Paper Stacks.  With a couple of simple cuts, you can really get a lot of cards from a Paper Stack
This is cut from our Merry Moments Paper Stack.  It is full of great DSP for Christmas.  However, many of the papers could be used after is Christmas is over, as well.
Tips:
Cut the 1/2" strip off the top of the sheet first.
Then cut the sheet in half.
Notice that I've used the 1/2" scrap for part of my card.  I just turned it over to the reverse side.
I also added a tiny sliver of Silver Glimmer Paper.  With strips this thin, you can get a ton of them cut from one sheet of Glimmer Paper.
I added a silver star at the top and then attached sequins and pearls over each of the dots on the Christmas tree stamped image.  The folded doily just adds a nice finishing touch.  Once again, this is a pretty card that's pretty quick to make and looks great for Christmas.
Tips:
Instead of the Christmas tree, you could easily add a non-Christmas image and have a great card design for other occasions.
Changing the image but not the paper will change the feel of the card completely.
I have yet another part to this series, so be sure to come back to see it.  Leave me a comment if you have questions or suggestions. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...