Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Time Out for Timeless Elegance, Card 3

I have a third card for you today and this one is my favorite of the three I've shared with you.  This one has two kinds of lace on it, along with some other very pretty embellishments.
The 2 layers of lace are placed over a strip of DSP.  The scallop circle behind the 'Thank You' is also punched from DSP.
I especially love the look of the 2 sizes of punched flowers, embellished with our Metal Rimmed Pearls.
As with the previous 2 cards, this one is simple to make and let's the gorgeous DSP be the star.  It's quite elegant and could be used for other occasions by simply changing out the text.  You could even remove the text and punched circles and replace them with a single large flower (stamped or punched).
Here are all 3 cards again --- similar designs, same color story, and same beautiful DSP.  I'd suggest that, when you find a DSP that you really like, start cutting a package into card layers, get out coordinating CS and embellishments and you'll soon have a bunch of gorgeous cards that you just love.
TIPS AND TIDBITS:
My DSP layers are 3 3/4 X 5" for each card.
The Basic Black CS layers are 4 X 5 1/4" for each card.
Each card base is Sahara Sand.  Your DSP plans your color story for you.
Using this size of DSP for each card, you can get 6 cards from 1 sheet of DSP.  I'll have more on that in my OSW series coming up next. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...