Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Pop N Cuts Gift Card Holder

In my last several posts, I've been bouncing back and forth between Halloween and Christmas so, today, I thought I'd jump to Fall / Thanksgiving.  Here's a look at a card for my Friday Night Cards / Sunday Afternoon Cards (Sept. 13, 15) classes.  It's made using our Pop N Cuts die.
I used our Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon in 2 different ways on this card.  Can you spot what I did?
This card opens to reveal another little card with a message.  You can add a gift card, too.  Who doesn't like getting a gift card inside a gorgeous card?
My plan for this card was to design a little something special for those times when you need a little more than just a simple thank you card.  You could easily change out the greeting to say Happy Birthday... or keep the greeting and just add a note of thanks inside.  It is versatile:)

Bill and I went antiquing a couple of times this last week.  I found a few goodies that I want to remake into special items for my Prairie Treasures booth at the Root Cellar.  I'll share later.  I think we'll stay in most of the day and keep cool.  Have a beautiful day and a blessed weekend.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...