Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thanks and Hello, Friday Night Cards - Sneak Peek 2 and 3

Today, I have 2 cards to share with you, along with a video for you to enjoy.  I hope your weekend is going well.  My first card features Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Whisper White, a very crisp and clean look.  I even used a little scrap of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine for added texture.  We'll be making this card at my Friday Night Cards class on August 9.  

With the help of the Mosaic punch, this card goes together rather quickly.  At the class, I'll show you a quick way to make the 'flag' piece.  I punched 3 of each mosaic design, so I could add some to the inside of the card too.

The second card is one I showed you recently.  It's here to remind you that we'll be making it at my class, too, AND learning my new technique with our new striped embossing folder.

A nice thing about taking a class is that you get to enjoy social time with friends and nourish your creative spirit.  Yes, you can stamp at home and I hope you often do so.  At a class, I have all the footwork done for you --- supplies gathered, designs created, and all materials cut and ready to go.  Also, it gives you the opportunity to use new stamp sets and new products.  Sometimes, it's just nice to sit back and have the initial work done for you.  I hope you'll join us for a Friday Night Cards class soon.  Remember to get a friend to sign up, too, so you can each make the bonus card.

Before I go, here's a little video for you.  Just click below.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CqY2MUi893Y

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...