Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today, it's back to spooky!!!

This time of year, my posts swing back and forth from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas.  I did warn you, though:)  Today, I'm swinging back to Halloween to share a fun little card with you.  This is another project that we'll be making at my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House (Sept. 7, 8).  I love how the Washi Tape looks on this card!


With the help of the Gorgeous Grunge and Halloween Bash stamp sets, the Washi Tape is the perfect accent to complete a great little card.  I added black and white layers, to dress it up a bit.

I hope you'll go do some holiday stamping AND be sure to stop by Sept. 7 or 8 for my Holiday Stampin' Party so you can try out some fun new products.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...