Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What a fun card we made!

Last night, my daughter and I got to attend an area Stampin' Up! meeting in Springfield.  We were excited to go because we usually have a conflict and miss it.  What a fun card we made!  (By the way, if you come to my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House this Sunday, this is what you could be saying when you leave... what a fun card we made.)

The card we made last night uses our new Thinlits Circle Card dies.  They are wonderful!  Here's the card:
Isn't this just too, too cute?  The card was designed by my friend Julie Davison.
Are you wondering where we got the snail stamp?  She carved it herself with our new Undefined Kit!  I have a kit, but it is just sitting in my studio waiting for me to decide what to carve.  So many ideas... so little time:)
I have to run now.  I need to finish getting ready for my little Girl Scouts coming for a special event today.  It's going to be so much fun!

Speaking of fun, don't forget about my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House.  It's this Sunday, August 18.  Drop in between 2:00 and 5:00 and have some great holiday fun.  
Hope you can be there! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...