Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Night Cards, A Sneak Peek

It's a beautiful, sunny day here.  I've already been out on the porch having a little photo shoot of some of my newest projects.  It's tricky doing photo shoots of projects outdoors because the weather has to be just right AND it can't be too windy.  Many times, I've nearly lost a card when a gust of wind came up just as I was ready to shoot.  Daylight makes for the best photos, so I endure.

Today, I want to share a sneak peek at what we'll be making at my Friday Night Cards class on August 9.  First up, is the bonus card.  For this class, you get to make 5 cards (for $15.) but, if you get a friend to sign up, too, you both get to make a bonus card.  Here it is!  
This one is my favorite!
I love the crisp look of black, white and yellow together.  I stamped the envelope to look like it was taped shut.  I did some special techniques on this card that I will share at my class.  So, come on now.  Go get a friend and sign up for the class so you can both make this card.  While you're here, you can see my Spooky Banner in person and check out some of my other new displays.  At this time of year, you'll see a lot of exciting new projects on display for the upcoming holidays.  I love it!  Have a great day and a super weekend.  Don't forget to create something beautiful today.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...