Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Speaking of Christmas ...

Here's a little peek at one of the Christmas projects on which I've been working.  It was inspired by Kim VanDiepen, a very talented lady.  I love, love, love to make Christmas cards and projects.  With our Holiday Catalog just out now, I feel like I want to try nearly every one of the stamp sets.  I was sooooo happy that the stamp set I won at Convention was one from the Holiday Catalog.  I can't wait to play with it more!
Do you have your copy yet of our new Holiday Catalog?  If not, contact me to get your own copy.
Click here to view it.
Speaking of Christmas, don't forget to check out all the opportunities you have to enjoy a creative time with me. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...