Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

It's starting to get a little spooky around here!

I love getting ready for the holidays.  I love Fall and Christmas decorating best of all.  This year, I have been bitten by the Halloween bug.  I don't know why or how it started, but I think that maybe it started with making my Spooky Banner.  Since then, I've used the Halloween Accessories Kit to make a Spooky Wreath!  Actually, I've made two versions... so far.  Want to see?
This is the first wreath I made.  It's now hanging in my studio.  It was so much fun to make it!

Those signing up for my October Stamp Club will receive an instruction sheet for making the Spooky Wreaths, as a part of their class in making the Spooky Banner.  Stamp Club meets on the first Monday of each month.  Fun!!!
Here's the second version of my Spooky Wreath.  It's a simpler version and I love it, too.  This one is hanging in my Prairie Treasures Booth at the Wildflour.
Here's a close-up.
Instructions for making this wreath will also be included in the October Stamp Club class.

The deadline to sign up for October Stamp Club is September 23.

In case you missed it, here is the Spooky Banner we'll be making at the October Stamp Club.  I can't wait for the fun to begin!!!
I made 2 Spooky Banners.  I have one hanging in my studio and the other one is hanging in my Prairie Treasures Booth at the Wildflour.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...