Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

I love, love, love this little card!

Today's post is my version of a card on page 9 in our Holiday Catalog.  I just love it!!!  Who wouldn't want a bright and cheerful card like this one to come in their mail?  My colors are Old Olive and Real Red.
It's a note card size, so I used our new Crumb Cake coordinating envelopes.  Lining them just makes them so stinkin' cute!  I made an easier version of the bow than in the catalog.  I like mine better, but don't tell Stampin' Up!  tee hee hee!
In my previous post, I rather carried on about our beautiful the Winter Frost DSP.  I love the Season of Style DSP as well.  Our Holiday Catalog actually has an entire suite featuring each of these papers.  Check it out for lots of ideas for coordinating products.  We take all the guess work out of what to order to get ready for your holidays.
Isn't the little present stamped on the envelope just a cute finishing touch?  I made a second, similar card, too.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...