Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

While I'm busy getting ready for my Holiday Stampin' Party...

Toby Joe will take over the post for me today, while I'm busy getting ready for my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House on Sunday.  What is super funny is that this photo was taken right after we watched the great video on FB of a lady dancing with her dog.   This is more Toby Joe's speed, we think.

No, he didn't cover himself up ... but we know who did ...
Toby Joe loves being pampered by the grandkids.  Even 2-year old Olive Jane covered him up when she was here the other day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...