Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Sweet Sorbet Birthday Card

Today, I'm using our Sweet Sorbet DSP color story again, while bringing out a little more of the Summer Starfruit.  I thought this would be a good birthday card for a Spring birthday.  The card base is Sahara Sand.  With all the flowers and rhinestone bling, I think this is really a girlie card for a Spring birthday.  I'll have to come up with something else for the guys on my list.

Notice how I used our Petal Parade stamp set to create the focal piece.  It really coordinates perfectly with the background papers.  This is a great stamp set for adding subtle background images, as well as the brighter dimensional images where I've used the rhinestones.  I punched these out with circle punches, so it's a pretty quick and easy card to create.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...