Here's the card:
How I made my chevron strip:
- Use Kaleidoscope DSP.
- Cut a 1/2" strip off the top of the sheet that has diagonal stripes on it.
- Cut a 1/2" strip off the side of the sheet that has diagonal stripes on it.
- Be sure you have stripes going different directions.
- Line up the stripes on the pieces you cut to create your chevron pattern.
- Yes, it's that easy... and fun.
- Because you're making cards, you can get several 'chevrons' from the same sheet of DSP.
- What else could you make with this technique?
My embossed piece of Crushed Curry is a separate layer, cut 1/4" smaller than the piece below it. You could emboss the entire top of your card. More often than not, I make my embossed piece a separate layer, just to add more texture and interest to my card. No wonder my friends call me the "Queen of Layers."
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.