Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Let's Talk Cards, Part 4 and Final Part in This Series

Today, I'll share the last card of the series, a card with a super fun background technique.  I saw another post somewhere online that started me playing around with this technique but then I really took off on my own with it all.  My technique is one of those where I kind of make it up as I go along.  It looks prettier in real life, but I am pretty happy with the end results.  You cannot see all the shimmer in the photo, but it has a subtle sparkle that is gorgeous.



If you live in the area, I hope you'll sign up for my March 14 Friday Night Cards class.  Get a friend to sign up with you and you'll both get a free gift!

For those who do NOT live in the area, I've had recent requests for me to offer classes by mail.  I am looking into this, so be patient with me. 

Again, here's a sneak peek at all the cards for this class.
These cards will include playing with DSP a bit and a lot of water coloring techniques.  I think you'll enjoy them a lot.  The class includes envelopes and all materials to make the cards, except your adhesive.  All the envelopes are dressed up to coordinate with the cards, too.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...