Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Other Half of My New Card Display

In my previous post, I showed you my new card display, but that was only half of the display.  Here is the other half, on the other end of my 'clothesline' display.  There are all the projects we'll be making at my April 7 Monday Night Stampers class.  It's going to be all about playing with Designer Series Papers (DSP).  There's one additional project that I haven't shown and that's a check book cover.  It's a little more difficult to fit into a display with cards and projects.  Let's take a look at what I do have on display:
We'll be playing with designs and techniques as we work with DSP, vellum and Core'dinations CS.  We'll make a cute little treat bag, a check book cover (not shown) and 4 great cards.  The cards include using vellum, a folded frame design and a sunburst design.  I hope you can join us on April 7 for some great stamping fun.  The class is $18. or free w/$35. or more order.  I'll share more details and some close-ups of these cards in a future post.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...